Highly skilled and accomplished educator with extensive knowledge of the latest and most effective teaching method, Specialises in effective teacher training programs and parenting coach, development skills with effectual presentation and communication abilities. More than a decade of hands-on experience with expertise on integrated curriculums
Dedicated, resourceful, and passionate education professional with an accomplished career promoting quality education across India.
AWARDS and ACCOLADES:
- Founded a company “Learn2lead” with a vision to empower preschools by connecting experts from the field to Pre-schools ( www.learn2lead.co.in ) Company holds a reputation for its well-curated leadership programmes and consultancy projects
- Currently National Committee member of ECA, Was Territory Head of E.C.A for the Telangana state, India ( www.eca-india.org ) from 2015-2018
- Developed S.T.E.M Curriculum for Early Years for “ S.T.E.M academy of USA “(www.stenacademyofusa.com)
- Appointed as Ambassador to LXl ideas for Telangana state in India, working in the space of conducting workshops for teachers and parents in schools where events and enrichment programs are conducted by the company ( www.lxl.in )
- Holds a key position in recently formed “Telangana Parent Association “
- Has been awarded by UNESCO in collaboration with Government (APHRDI) for conducting safety drive across the state by creating awareness on POCSO law under ECA Umbrella
- Has spoken on various topics in ECE on National Platforms like ECA National conference, School Leadership summit by SCI
- Has been invited to reputed schools in Hyderabad for Parent Orientation Programme and Teacher Training.
- Under her leadership, ”Prime Years Pre-School” was awarded as one among top 20 Preschools in Hyderabad for 5 consequent years from 2012 to 2016
- Thematic Curriculum developed was nominated in world education summit awards in 2015.
- As a Territory Head on ECA, Her territory was awarded as BEST TERRITORY for three consecutive years by ECA-India in 2016 & 2017.
- She was Ranked as one of the top 100 Awakened and Innovative mentors of India by “Think CIQ “ Presented by “Times of India ” in 2016.
- Represented our state at a National conference of Early childhood Association by presenting a paper on “ 21st century Circle of Preschool Education ” Which will be published in conference Journal and was awarded for her presentation.